We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
11-13 June 2013:
4th Australasian Mental Health Outcomes & Information Conference 2013
17-19 June 2013:
21st Australian Health Promotion Association
25-29 June 2013:
Wonca 2013 20th World Conference
Prague, Czech Republic
30 June-5 July 2013:
International Primary Care Research Leadership Programme
15 July 2013:
Nursing Informatics Conference 2013
4-8 August 2013:
10th Annual Conference On Health, Nutrition, Nursing And Ageing
5-7 August 2013:
14th International Mental Health Conference
Surfers Paradise QLD
8-10 August 2013:
Asia Pacific Autism Conference(APAC)