We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
4-6 March 2015
The Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference
Outrigger Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, QLD
4-8 March 2015
2015 WONCA Asia Pacific Regional Conference
Taipei International Convention Center, Taipei, Taiwan
25-27 March 2015
15th International Conference for Integrated Care
Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa, Edinburgh, UK
26-27 March 2015
Restore Conference 2015
University of Limerick, Ireland
15-18 April 2015
13th WONCA World Rural Health Conference 2015
Valamar Lacroma Business Centre, Dubrovnik, Croatia
21-24 April 2015
International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
ExCeL London Exhibition and Convention Centre, London, UK
23-24 April 2015
Australian Telehealth Conference (ATC) 2015
Swissôtel, Sydney, NSW
30 April - 2 May 2015
2nd WONCA EMR Congress 2015
Dubai World Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4-7 May 2015
Annual International Conference on Public Health
13-16 May 2015
Dietitians Association of Australia 32nd National Conference 2015
Crown Perth Conference Centre, Burswood, WA