We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
14-15 March 2014:
Fourth International Conference on Health, Wellness and Society
17-19 March 2014:
2nd International Primary Health Care Reform Conference
19-20 March 2014:
Australian Telehealth Conference 2014
27-30 March 2014:
3rd International Conference on Prehypertension and Cardio Metabolic Syndrome (PREHT 2014)
2-4 April 2014:
14th International Conference on Integrated Care
3-4 April 2014:
Big Data 2014
6-7 April 2014:
Palliative Care Nurses Australia conference 2014
8-11 April 2014:
19th Annual International Forum on Quality and Safety in Healthcare
29-30 April 2014:
SSPC 2014 Annual Conference
7-10 May 2014:
10th National Australian Wound Management Association Conference 2014
Gold Coast, QLD
29-31 May 2014:
APNA National Conference
23-25 July 2014:
PHC Research Conference