We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academic primary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
11-12 July 2016
2016 NAPCRG Practice-Based Research Network Conference
Bethesda, Maryland, USA
14-16 July 2016
5th Global Pharmacists Annual Meeting
16-20 July 2016
Missioncraft 2016: Leadership in Disaster Relief
2-5 August 2016
ICTTP: International Conference on Traffic and Transport Psychology
10-12 August 2016
17th International Mental Health Conference
Sea World Resort Conference centre, Gold Coast, QLD
21-24 August 2016
2016 Public Health Informatics Conference
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
22-24 August 2016
2nd International Conference on Clinical Trials
18-21 September 2016
Joint PHAA 44th Annual Conference and 20th Chronic Diseases Network Conference
Alice Springs, NT