We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
29-30 April 2014:
SSPC 2014 Annual Conference
7-10 May 2014:
10th National Australian Wound Management Association Conference 2014
Gold Coast, QLD
29-31 May 2014:
APNA National Conference
23-25 July 2014:
PHC Research Conference