We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
26-28 August 2015
International Emergency Care Conference
Alfred Medical Research and Education Centre, Melbourne, VIC
31 August-2 September 2015
International Conference on Hospice and Palliative Care
Hyatt Regency, Orlando, USA
31 August-1 September 2015
European Forum for Primary Care 2015
TOBACCO Theatre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
6-9 September 2015
Population Health Conference 2015
Hotel Grand Chancellor, Hobart, TAS
7-8 September 2015
National Dementia Research and Knowledge Translation 2015
The Wesley Conference Centre, Sydney, NSW
11-13 September 2015
Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre, South Brisbane, QLD
5-7 October 2015
4th International Conference on Nursing and Healthcare
Double Tree by Hilton Hotel, Burlingame, California, USA