We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
3-4 September 2014:
2014 General Practice Education And Training Convention
Royal International Convention Centre, Bowen Hills, Brisbane, QLD
4-5 September 2014:
22nd National Australian Health Promotion Association and 18th Chronic Disease Network Annual Conference
Convention Centre, Alice Springs, NT
9-11 September 2014:
2014 NSW Rural Health and Research Congress
Dubbo Regional Theatre and Convention Centre, Dubbo, NSW
10-12 September 2014:
3rd World Congress of Clinical Safety
15-17 September 2014:
PHAA 43rd Annual Conference
Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth, WA
19 September 2014:
National Dementia Research Forum
The Wesley Conference Centre, Sydney, NSW
23-24 September 2014:
ATSINAM 16th National Conference
Rendezvous Hotel, Perth, WA