We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
15-17 December 2014
2014 World Indigenous Health Conference
Pullmans Hotel International, Cairns, QLD
10-15 February 2015
14th World Congress on Public Health
The Science Centre and Convention Centre, Kolkata, India
13-14 February 2015
WONCA South Asia Regional Conference 2015
BRAC Centre, Dhaka, Bangladesh
18-21 February 2015
WONCA Africa Region Conference 2015
Institute of Statistical Social and Economic Research, Accra, Ghana
20-24 February 2015
Australian Telehealth Conference (ATC) 2015
Swissôtel, Sydney, NSW
4-6 March 2015
The Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference
Outrigger Surfers Paradise, Surfers Paradise, QLD
4-8 March 2015
2015 WONCA Asia Pacific Regional Conference
Taipei International Convention Center, Taipei, Taiwan