We are a representative body for people undertaking teaching and research in general practice and academic primary care.
All staff involved in the general practice and primary care environment are invited to become members.
AAAPC aims to promote and develop the discipline of general practice and academic primary care by:
- Representing general practice and academic primary care at state and national levels;
- Promoting research and teaching in general practice and academic primary care;
- Providing a forum for exchange of information and ideas via our active email list, web site, research meetings and newsletters;
- Fostering and supporting career development in general practice and academicprimary care via our travelling fellowship and awards for public presentation.
- Awarding the Bridges-Webb medal for excellence within our membership.
AAAPC welcomes all those who are interested in primary care research and teaching.
Visit www.aaapc.org.au to join.
24-28 October 2015
43rd NAPCRG Annual Meeting
Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort and Spa, Cancun, MEXICO
26-28 October 2015
7th Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium
Novotel Forest Resort, Creswick, VIC
29 October- 6 November 2015
Mental Health Super Summit
2-4 November 2015
National Primary Health Care Conference 2015
National Convention Centre, Canberra, ACT
9-11 November 2015
11th National Allied Health Conference
Crown Convention Centre, Melbourne, VIC
16-18 November 2015
Improving Healthcare International Convention
Pullman & Mercure Melbourne Albert Park, Albert Park, VIC
19-21 November 2015
3rd World Congress on Integrated Care (WCIC3)
Mexico City, MEXICO
1-3 December 2015
2015 National Indigenous Health Conference
10-12 December 2015
International Conference on the Politics and Ethics of Infection (PEI2015)
The University of Sydney, NSW
29 February 2016
Improving Consumer and Carer Engagement in Healthcare
Arts Centre, Melbourne, VIC
14-16 March 2016
3rd International Primary Health Care Reform Conference
Stamford Plaza, Brisbane, QLD